Choose the best shoes

Have you ever gone for walking? That is great because it is the best way to improve your health. So, you must choose the best walking shoes for men to wear if (men)

Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 8, 2009

Bookmarks. You know, for books.

I prefer "found object" bookmarks over the intentionally designed kind, like if I get a book at a brick-and-mortar store, I usually end up using the receipt as my bookmark. Here are a couple of my favorite bookmarks right now.

My extremely cool in-laws slipped this little note into the birthday card they gave me:


Like most rectangular slips of paper I've requisitioned for these purposes, I fold it in half down the longer axis when in use.

Here's the bookmark I've been using lately for larger books:

That looks like several playing cards, but it's actually a packaging element for a fancy-pants electro-gizmodic edition of Uno. I don't think it's any better than the regular version of the game, but the string of fake cards on the box is kinda cool.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

About Me

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates