Choose the best shoes

Have you ever gone for walking? That is great because it is the best way to improve your health. So, you must choose the best walking shoes for men to wear if (men)

Thứ Hai, 5 tháng 8, 2013

This post probably Not Safe For Work (or anywhere else, really)

It's all my fault.  I accept full responsibility.  It all started when I posted this picture to Google+:



And labeled it "Your new PC".

I didn't expect people to help me assemble a party.  Joe D kicked off the effort with this Mage of Great Power:



Dean Collins added this guy, the enigmatic Mullet WinCE:



Kreg Mosier adds two adventurers to the team:



Gus L seems to have lined up a bard for the team:



And Harley Stroh offers "this unicorn, as a mount and guide":




Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

About Me

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates