Choose the best shoes

Have you ever gone for walking? That is great because it is the best way to improve your health. So, you must choose the best walking shoes for men to wear if (men)

Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 4, 2010

rough, but serves my purposes

I've been trying to figure out the ideal location for the Keep on the Borderlands on the wilderness map of the Judges Guild setting Verbosh. I eventually settled on a river fork in a small woods just northeast of the gnomish village of Green Knoll. To make this location work with the B2 outdoors map I would have to use a mirror image of the outdoor map, except for the small river fork, which would need to remain unmirrored.  Given my lack of graphic manipulation skills the result is hideous.  But it's functional.

Now I'll be all set to run a best of the best campaign if I can figure out locations on the Verbosh map for the Rat on a Stick dungeon and the outdoors map for all the Dungeoneer Compendium adventures.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

About Me

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates