Choose the best shoes

Have you ever gone for walking? That is great because it is the best way to improve your health. So, you must choose the best walking shoes for men to wear if (men)

Thứ Ba, 6 tháng 4, 2010

quick survey

Here's the art used on the cover of B2 The Keep on the Borderlands, arguably the single most influential module in the history of the hobby.  What kind of monsters do you think those three adventurers are fighting?  I have a strong opinion on this matter, but I want to hear what all y'all say without me biasing the results.

Incidentally, I love the dwarf in the skirt and the elf archer in that picture, but I have no idea what is going on with the spear dude in the gold-and-grey.  That outfit just ain't doing anything for me.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

About Me

Popular Posts

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates